- Cactus 2.5 in. x 2.4 in.
How do I apply my tattoo?
- Choose the area of skin on which you want to place the tattoo. Flat areas without body hair that do not fold, stretch or rub against clothing are best.
- Thoroughly clean skin of any dirt and oil. A cotton pad with rubbing alcohol works well for this. Make sure skin is dry before applying the tattoo.
- Your StrayTat appears faint because it comes with an opaque white cover sheet that will be peeled off later. With the cover sheet still on, cut out your tattoo as close to the edge of the image as possible.
- Now peel the white cover paper off your StrayTat, revealing the sticky surface. Try not to touch the sticky part.
- Place your StrayTat sticky-side-down on your skin.
- With a warm, damp washcloth, hold it firmly against your skin for 20 to 30 seconds, or until the backing paper is fully soaked and semi-transparent.
- Slide the backing paper off the StrayTat and remove. Allow it to dry without touching it for 2 to 3 minutes.
With proper application and care the image can maintain a high level of quality for 2 to 5 days and will be completely waterproof and sweatproof.
The adhesive used to adhere your temporary tattoo to your skin is a medical-grade adhesive which has been approved for cosmetic use by the United States Food and Drug Administration. However, as with any product that is applied to skin, there may exist a small possibility of an adverse reaction in some individuals. If you have, in the past, developed a rash or irritation from wearing adhesive bandages, this product may not be for you. You assume all responsibility for the use of this product.